Ask A Question - No Registration Required (104)

No Registration Required To Ask & Answer Questions! Features Such As Voting or Marking Favorites Cannot Be Accessed Without Registration! All Questions & Answers Are Subject To A Small Delay In Posting Due To Moderation!
Votes
Answers
Views
Question
vote
answers
views
Asked 1 year ago By Ag Primatic
Updated 1 year ago By
Category: General Questions
At the end of this article, you state "The next article will delve into practical HVAC applications using Enthalpy & Dry Bulb sensors." Was there ever a next article? Thanks, Ag Primatic
votes
answer
views
Asked 3 years ago By Gymbo
Updated 3 years ago By
Category: Barometric Relief
I have a large gymnasium that uses two motorized barometric relief dampers. They are noisy and I'd like to get rid of them. I can't use standard relief dampers because sometimes the pressure is positive, and other times when school is in session the ...
votes
answers
views
Asked 1 year ago By DannyBoy
Category: HVAC Controls
Stage1 - ECM  Motor - just Not getting below 1265CFM -4ton so No Cool Coil Stage 1 Just Blows  Humidity Straight Back Up to 64% from 54% Also the Stat Why is It all Locked Down to Max of 9 Min.  Stage 1 - After the House is Cool and Coil is Cold - Ho...
votes
answer
views
Asked 1 year ago By Anonymous User
Updated 1 year ago By Matt Emberson
Category: Curbs
Does the seismically engineered roof curb typically have wood nailers?
votes
answer
views
Asked 1 year ago By Cliff
Updated 1 year ago By
Category: Economizers
Do you make a 100% Motorized Outside Air Damper & Hood for York's 25 - 40 Ton Rooftops
votes
answer
views
Updated 1 year ago By
votes
answers
views
Asked 3 weeks ago By Pacman3431
Hello, I am installing 2 7.5 ton carrier RTUs and these units are replacing 2 Trane units about 24 years old. I want to discharge to be horizontal like they at enow but I need an empty curb adapter to rotate the carrier units 90 degrees to try to get...
votes
answer
views
Asked 1 year ago By Geoff
Updated 1 year ago By
votes
answers
views
Asked 3 weeks ago By Rick
We are trying to maintain our humidity in between 40-60%. I notice during the day it stays about 45%. In the early morning when I check is is down to 40% it gets really cold at night here in Colorado. I noticed the outside air dampers are set at 50% ...
votes
answers
view
Asked 3 weeks ago By RONNY
Category: HVAC Controls
votes
answers
view
Asked 3 weeks ago By Mike
My OSHPD DSE has asked for information on the submitted vibration isolated curb 0403-372EH-04010. I cannot find any information on the MicroMetl curb pages. Am I wrong? Mike Mc Henry IOR 10810
votes
answers
views
Asked 3 weeks ago By Anonymous User
votes
answers
views
Asked 3 weeks ago By Dennis
In a typical 1/2 horsepower centrifugal fan, I've been told that if the static pressure is too low, the amperage draw goes up and the airflow goes down.  Is there a minimum recommended static pressure for a centrifugal fan?
votes
answers
views
Been having a problem breaking gears on a MicroMetl economizer used on a Carrier model # 48HCED24ABA6A2B0A0. Carrier part #'s 9907-0105 & 9907-0106. We recently repaired a MicroMetl economizer on a Aaon RTU. The plastic gears were replaced with a...
votes
answers
views
Asked 1 year ago By Matt
Dear Representative, Can you send me information on the ERV wheel media? We are working on a campus where the media has come apart after 4 years.  Do you know what could have caused this? Thanks, Matt
votes
answer
views
Asked 1 year ago By
Updated 1 year ago By Anish
Hi, When we are doing free cooling of workspace using ambient fresh air and cutting of chilled water,what will be the best way to exhaust excess fresh air taken from outside. Solution details. we get in 70% of fresh air when ambient temperature/humid...
votes
answers
views
Updated 1 year ago By
votes
answers
views
Asked 3 weeks ago By Pat
votes
answers
views
votes
answers
views
Asked 3 weeks ago By Pat
votes
answers
views
Asked 3 weeks ago By jayakarthick
The running with kind of circle winding machine is joined with spool, bobbin and some immense materials and it would be apply amassed tries. As a last resort, the circle winders can sorted in setting of most over the top and its speed levels. The tur...
votes
answers
views
Asked 3 weeks ago By jim
I have a big electric motor with a 6 groove sheave.  I have 2 v-belts each with 3 grooves.  Circumference of the belt is ~ 50'. Generic question is that if they are aligned proplerly, tensioned properly, and assumed to be same length, will the belts ...
votes
answers
views
we have a economizer we are connecting to a heat pump system model BR-229035. the wiring diagram sas see notes 4,5,&6 on page 5 of the instructions. there is no notes on page 5 or a page that has notes???
votes
answer
views
Asked 7 months ago By dennis
Updated 6 months ago By
loking for mixing box  4000 cfm 40"x 40" - 24" high -it could be little different let me know thanks. It is for United Cool Air horizontal c-series unit 10 ton
votes
answers
view
Asked 3 weeks ago By jose
what kind of pressure drop does the mixing box and filter add to a system? around 4 tons
1 2 3 7

Ask A Question

Attach YouTube/Vimeo clip putting the URL in brackets: [https://youtu.be/Zkdf3kaso]