Questions

No Registration Required To Ask & Answer Questions! Features Such As Voting or Marking Favorites Cannot Be Accessed Without Registration! All Questions & Answers Are Subject To A Small Delay In Posting Due To Moderation!
Votes
Answers
Views
Question
vote
answers
views
Asked 10 months ago By Ag Primatic
Updated 10 months ago By
Category: General Questions
At the end of this article, you state "The next article will delve into practical HVAC applications using Enthalpy & Dry Bulb sensors." Was there ever a next article? Thanks, Ag Primatic
votes
answer
views
Asked 2 years ago By Gymbo
Updated 2 years ago By
Category: Barometric Relief
I have a large gymnasium that uses two motorized barometric relief dampers. They are noisy and I'd like to get rid of them. I can't use standard relief dampers because sometimes the pressure is positive, and other times when school is in session the ...
votes
answers
views
Asked 10 months ago By DannyBoy
Category: HVAC Controls
Stage1 - ECM  Motor - just Not getting below 1265CFM -4ton so No Cool Coil Stage 1 Just Blows  Humidity Straight Back Up to 64% from 54% Also the Stat Why is It all Locked Down to Max of 9 Min.  Stage 1 - After the House is Cool and Coil is Cold - Ho...
votes
answer
views
Asked 10 months ago By Anonymous User
Updated 10 months ago By Matt Emberson
Category: Curbs
Does the seismically engineered roof curb typically have wood nailers?
votes
answer
views
Asked 8 months ago By Cliff
Updated 8 months ago By
Category: Economizers
Do you make a 100% Motorized Outside Air Damper & Hood for York's 25 - 40 Ton Rooftops
votes
answer
views
Asked 1 week ago By Joel
Updated 1 week ago By
Do u have any locations in florida ?
votes
answers
views
Asked 10 months ago By Matt
Dear Representative, Can you send me information on the ERV wheel media? We are working on a campus where the media has come apart after 4 years.  Do you know what could have caused this? Thanks, Matt
votes
answer
views
Asked 8 months ago By
Updated 2 months ago By Anish
Hi, When we are doing free cooling of workspace using ambient fresh air and cutting of chilled water,what will be the best way to exhaust excess fresh air taken from outside. Solution details. we get in 70% of fresh air when ambient temperature/humid...
votes
answers
views
Asked 8 months ago By Anonymous User
Updated 8 months ago By
votes
answer
views
Asked 1 week ago By Lew
Updated 1 week ago By
What’s the warranty on your std curbs and seismic and vibration curbs
votes
answer
views
Asked 2 years ago By justme
Updated 2 years ago By
I have a erv and the wheel is super dirty. Is is possible to clean it?
votes
answers
views
Asked 10 months ago By Phill
What is adjusted static pressure and how does it work. My book says the formula is design static times 100?
votes
answer
views
Asked 10 months ago By Amol
Updated 8 months ago By
IS there any dynamic loading on Ducts occur while handling the Air? Due to change in Air volumes? or it is just a static loading?
votes
answer
views
Asked 6 months ago By A Scozzi
Updated 6 months ago By
I am waiting for delivery of eleven 16 x 16 "cube" mixing boxes.   I would like to prefab some duct and order fresh air grilles but cannot find dimensions of the RA and FA dampers anywhere can you please provide.
votes
answer
views
Asked 2 years ago By AndyW
Updated 2 years ago By
Category: Barometric Relief
Our office building has a Carrier model 48TFE008 equipped with a MicroMetl Economizer model 0688-0201-54920. We have had a zone control system installed. I now have four separate zones each with a separate thermostat. This zone system closes and open...
votes
answer
views
Asked 10 months ago By Stan
Updated 9 months ago By
votes
answer
views
Asked 9 months ago By Don
Updated 9 months ago By
We would suggest checking with the local municipalities in Florida for this information.
votes
answer
views
Asked 7 months ago By Billy
Updated 7 months ago By
votes
answer
views
Asked 2 years ago By Fern
Updated 2 years ago By
When trying to properly charge a package unit using dry bulb and wet bulb readings, where do I get my wet bulb reading? At  the return side or supply side of the RTU?
votes
answer
views
Asked 8 months ago By
Updated 8 months ago By
Please advise if you can provide price and details Need QTY(2) Air Flow Measuring Stations for Carrier Model 50A3-040-2G52GFQ Rooftop similar to Trane TRAQ assembly
votes
answer
views
Asked 7 months ago By James
Updated 7 months ago By
I am working on a project, I suspect they did wrong connection on ductwork, can you take a look and give you r take?
votes
answer
views
Asked 2 years ago By Frank
Updated 2 years ago By
I have a Jade Controller installed with Y1 as economizer, and Y2 mechanical (conv). I have economizer, and 24 volts going to Y2 in, and nothing on Y2 out. I waited 10 minutes and still no signal.  I was told stage 3 had to be changed to 0, I did that...
votes
answers
views
Asked 10 months ago By airwolf2tv
Is it possible for a professional HVAC company to replace a 3-ton 2005 lennox RTU with a new Carrier 3-ton RTU, using a curb adapter, and end up with 10-12 degrees of return-air temperature rise between return plenum and the coil?? These guys have be...
votes
answer
views
Asked 9 months ago By peter
Updated 9 months ago By
please provide the installation instruction for mixing box model MB-GP20TA
1 2 3 7

Ask A Question

Attach YouTube/Vimeo clip putting the URL in brackets: [https://youtu.be/Zkdf3kaso]