Ask A Question - No Registration Required (124)

No Registration Required To Ask & Answer Questions! Features Such As Voting or Marking Favorites Cannot Be Accessed Without Registration! All Questions & Answers Are Subject To A Small Delay In Posting Due To Moderation!
Votes
Answers
Views
Question
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 3 months ago By Earl
I live in northern Maine and heat with a forced air oil furnace.  I recently discovered that I have a radon gas problem.  Will your ERV unit help bring radon levels down? V/r, Earl Lizotte
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 3 months ago By FKC
Category: General Questions
What size BTU output furnace do I need in Tucson. Home is 2842 sq ft single story. Built in 2001. I have 2 furnaces currently at 60K btu output and two 3 Ton AC condenser units. Installer wants to replace old with 2 new American Std 48000 btu output ...
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 3 months ago By Anonymous User
There are 6 hvac exhaust machines outside my apartment, that I think go to my building. But they are so terribly noisy that it's impossible to sleep, study or even think strait. Can we turn them off? I think when we turn off the ac, one of them goes ...
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Category: Curbs
how to install curb CRBV-VOYCCFA-11 series and can this style be anchored to concrete
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Category: Economizers
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 3 months ago By Dug
How many vents @ 10"x18" do I need for a five ton commercial system in a open room 60'x20'x18'.  
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 3 months ago By Website Design and SEO for Heating and Cooling Contractors
Category: HVAC Controls
Yeah!Great info Thank you
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 3 months ago By Kevin watson
Do u have a carrier curb adapter for a carrier 48hd900x031?
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 3 months ago By Jim
Is there an installation manual for PECD-PRCCECA-DYDB-2MHR power exhaust?
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 3 months ago By Tom
Is the roofer or HVAC contractor responsible for assembly and desired location of curbs
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 3 months ago By engr
Category: Hoods
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 3 months ago By Mike
when the outside temperature and humidity becomes high, e.g. 90/90, the inside temp/humidity also climb up and is very uncomfortable- 80/80! Our builder tells me to climb up to my attice, where the ERV is lcoated and simply unplug the ERV during thes...
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
hoe can I lower static pressure in an ahu
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
The replacement unit has different dimensions form the old unit. The old unit dimensions are 80"x80" and the curb that is built in to the roof is 79 1/2"X 79 1/2". Is there a curb adapter that you can recommend to place on top of the existing roof to...
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 3 months ago By Jose
Hello, I've been studying HVAC for about a month now reading several documents, standards & guides. One thing that it's not clear to me is this: Where I work we have subcontracted de HVAC design of some projects because here we don't have HVAC ex...
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 3 months ago By Mike
I need an economizer that can be installed on an existing exposed, horizontal return air duct on a roof top unit.
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Hi, What is the difference between a mode 6 and mode 8 actuator?
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 3 months ago By NICK
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 year ago By Rick Furance
Current HVAC unit: Carrier 48 DR 012 over a 77" wide by 70" roof opening (Carrier unit replaced an earlier, larger unit. Roof opening size was kept the same at the time). Replacement Unit: Trane YSC120F with base dimension 88 5/8" long (parallel to t...
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 year ago By Arshad
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 year ago By Anonymous User
Can you please provide me specifications on your model MB-GP1TA-D00B?  Thanks,  Adam
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 year ago By Anonymous User
1 2 3 25

Ask A Question

Attach YouTube/Vimeo clip putting the URL in brackets: [https://youtu.be/Zkdf3kaso]