Ask A Question - No Registration Required (132)

Votes
Answers
Views
Question
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 5 years ago By TC
Category: General Questions
HVAC sizing for 4000 sq ft. building with 8 ft ceiling. 18" outside wall thick. North and West wall are interior walls to adjoining heated and cooled walls. Iowa
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 3 years ago By airwolf2tv
Is it possible for a professional HVAC company to replace a 3-ton 2005 lennox RTU with a new Carrier 3-ton RTU, using a curb adapter, and end up with 10-12 degrees of return-air temperature rise between return plenum and the coil?? These guys have be...
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 3 years ago By Anonymous User
Hi there, I need to purchase belts for a Micrometl Model: EVHFEED49X0F0AKEFG-A Where in Chicago can I purchase theses belt. Control Heting & cooling. 773 252-7704 Thank you very much, George Rod.
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 year ago By Pat
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 year ago By Anonymous User
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 year ago By Eric
Category: Curbs
What model number Curb Adapter should be used if I'm going from a removed chiller, model # 48TJE016, to a new chiller, model # 48TCED116A2A6-0A0G0?
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 year ago By GMan
Hoping you could tell me how to determine air flow in a concentric system.  Anything on this?
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 year ago By Alan Lail
I'm looking for a Miami-Dade NOA for roof curbs for a Carrier 48HC 5 ton unit.  Florida is now going by the 2017 code, so have wind load requirements changed?
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 year ago By becky
Category: HVAC Controls
My doctor's office is on the 2d floor of a 3-story building.  The air conditioning on the 2d floor has been out for 2 summers now while the 1st floor is cool and even cold.  The hospital administrators claim the problem is with the "drive," which the...
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 year ago By jayakarthick
Unmistakably, this territory is involved with various sorts of windings. For example, sectional and trapezoidal winding, layer quits, spreading, taking away and beginning with the tweaked methodology are open. The CNC control can make certain working...
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 year ago By Jason Souliere
Should mention how poor some of these decorative vents and registers can perform. They look pretty but tend to impede air flow as I have found in my own system. I have actually removed one of the dampers from every register in the house so they're al...
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 year ago By Hot and Cold
I have a split level house. Three bedrooms are on the upper floor; the furnace is in the basement on the opposite end of the house. A dedicated supply duct comes off the furnace, across the house and up to the second floor.  There it forks off to the...
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 7 months ago By Anonymous User
The replacement unit has different dimensions form the old unit. The old unit dimensions are 80"x80" and the curb that is built in to the roof is 79 1/2"X 79 1/2". Is there a curb adapter that you can recommend to place on top of the existing roof to...
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 7 months ago By Jose
Hello, I've been studying HVAC for about a month now reading several documents, standards & guides. One thing that it's not clear to me is this: Where I work we have subcontracted de HVAC design of some projects because here we don't have HVAC ex...
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 month ago By Ara Lowel
Category: Economizers
Palm Air has been proudly serving the Boca Raton area for over 1o years. We can handle all your residential and commercial air conditioning installation, maintenance and repairs needs.  We also are experienced in pool heating. Our customer service is...
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Category: Barometric Relief
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 3 years ago By
Hi, When we are doing free cooling of workspace using ambient fresh air and cutting of chilled water,what will be the best way to exhaust excess fresh air taken from outside. Solution details. we get in 70% of fresh air when ambient temperature/humid...
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 3 years ago By A Scozzi
I am waiting for delivery of eleven 16 x 16 "cube" mixing boxes.   I would like to prefab some duct and order fresh air grilles but cannot find dimensions of the RA and FA dampers anywhere can you please provide.
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 year ago By Amnon
I had 2 companies come and give me a quote for adding AC to my home that already has a furnace and ducts. One of them measured the static pressure. The total of the two measurements was about 0.75 (under furnace was 0.32 and above was 0.43). He said...
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 year ago By Dan
The example given is wrong, both the calculation and the equation given . EAT/SAT=Eff is not the correct formula and would give 0.2 not the 0.8 shown. The correct equation is RAT/SAT=Eff., which in this case is: 56ºF ÷ 70°F = 0.8 or 80% efficient (th...
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 year ago By jayakarthick
Category: HVAC Controls
The XFLUX is associated for close nothing and direct level of inductors and spreads. The submersion level is high in the obliging application while inductance has savage stacked in UPS and power figure interface with secure.Magnet Wire
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 year ago By Jim
Have a speedair 3 cyl.progressive air compressor,have access to and want to use  a dayton 3hp single phase farm moter,,,,,yes or no???
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 year ago By Anonymous User
does the mixing box economizer model number MB-GP20TA come supplied with honeywell jade W7220 control system. We are under assumption that all of this comes as a package and the HVAC guys will install for customers use. No controls contractor require...
1 2 3 25

Ask A Question

Attach YouTube/Vimeo clip putting the URL in brackets: [https://youtu.be/Zkdf3kaso]