Ask A Question - No Registration Required (132)

Votes
Answers
Views
Question
votes
answer
views
Asked 3 weeks ago By Terranova
Updated 3 weeks ago By Buddy
Category: HVAC Controls
Hello, on a single stage package heat, do I need to install wire to the "Y2" for the jade controller to run?
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 month ago By mike
Category: Curbs
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 month ago By hvacKing
Category: General Questions
We’ve order these kits for years but came across something new this week. I start unboxing and building my transition first and then cutting my plenum down to 36”. Got 1 hung and all done, so I start on the next and last 1. Uncrate the kit, cut plast...
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 month ago By Ara Lowel
Category: Economizers
Palm Air has been proudly serving the Boca Raton area for over 1o years. We can handle all your residential and commercial air conditioning installation, maintenance and repairs needs.  We also are experienced in pool heating. Our customer service is...
votes
answers
view
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 month ago By Philip
I am installing this in a Carrier Weathermaker unit and would like to put it near the existing control panel but to do that it will not be in an enclosure although it will be under a cover. How well will this unit stand up to temperature an humidity ...
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 month ago By Brian
What is the code requirements for High Duct Static pressure cutouts? Manual cutout switches used to be required to be connected directly to the fan to stop fan when failure occurs. Is this still the case, or is transmitter running the DDC and letting...
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 month ago By Al
Please e-mail me the specification for the above reference Mixing Box economizer with Honeywell Jade W7220.
votes
answer
views
Asked 1 month ago By rae
Updated 3 weeks ago By
What is the Enthalpy difference between 105-degree dry air, and 75 degree dry air?  
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 7 months ago By Website Design and SEO for Heating and Cooling Contractors
Yeah!Great info Thank you
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 7 months ago By Kevin watson
Do u have a carrier curb adapter for a carrier 48hd900x031?
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 7 months ago By Jim
Is there an installation manual for PECD-PRCCECA-DYDB-2MHR power exhaust?
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 7 months ago By Tom
Is the roofer or HVAC contractor responsible for assembly and desired location of curbs
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 7 months ago By engr
Category: Hoods
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 7 months ago By Mike
when the outside temperature and humidity becomes high, e.g. 90/90, the inside temp/humidity also climb up and is very uncomfortable- 80/80! Our builder tells me to climb up to my attice, where the ERV is lcoated and simply unplug the ERV during thes...
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 7 months ago By Anonymous User
hoe can I lower static pressure in an ahu
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
The replacement unit has different dimensions form the old unit. The old unit dimensions are 80"x80" and the curb that is built in to the roof is 79 1/2"X 79 1/2". Is there a curb adapter that you can recommend to place on top of the existing roof to...
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 7 months ago By Jose
Hello, I've been studying HVAC for about a month now reading several documents, standards & guides. One thing that it's not clear to me is this: Where I work we have subcontracted de HVAC design of some projects because here we don't have HVAC ex...
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 7 months ago By Mike
I need an economizer that can be installed on an existing exposed, horizontal return air duct on a roof top unit.
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Hi, What is the difference between a mode 6 and mode 8 actuator?
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 7 months ago By NICK
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 7 months ago By Earl
I live in northern Maine and heat with a forced air oil furnace.  I recently discovered that I have a radon gas problem.  Will your ERV unit help bring radon levels down? V/r, Earl Lizotte
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 7 months ago By FKC
What size BTU output furnace do I need in Tucson. Home is 2842 sq ft single story. Built in 2001. I have 2 furnaces currently at 60K btu output and two 3 Ton AC condenser units. Installer wants to replace old with 2 new American Std 48000 btu output ...
1 2 3 25

Ask A Question

Attach YouTube/Vimeo clip putting the URL in brackets: [https://youtu.be/Zkdf3kaso]