Ask A Question - No Registration Required (8)

Votes
Answers
Views
Question
votes
answers
view
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 month ago By Philip
Category: General Questions
I am installing this in a Carrier Weathermaker unit and would like to put it near the existing control panel but to do that it will not be in an enclosure although it will be under a cover. How well will this unit stand up to temperature an humidity ...
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 year ago By Wheels
Category: Curbs
i have an application where we are setting 4 units on a metal shop building with a pitched roof(new install nothing there but metal roofing and structural beams underneath) What do I need to know to order a curb?
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 year ago By Anonymous User
Category: Economizers
does the mixing box economizer model number MB-GP20TA come supplied with honeywell jade W7220 control system. We are under assumption that all of this comes as a package and the HVAC guys will install for customers use. No controls contractor require...
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
we have a economizer we are connecting to a heat pump system model BR-229035. the wiring diagram sas see notes 4,5,&6 on page 5 of the instructions. there is no notes on page 5 or a page that has notes???
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 year ago By mike
Category: Curbs
Hi, I have a roof top exhaust fan to install. the metal roof has a 12/4 pitch. the outside dimensions of the curb is 35"x35". do you have anything that will work for this installation. thanks mike  mike@resslermateer.com
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 year ago By Newbie
New technician. How do I wire isolation relay for heat pump. What type of relay do I use?
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Category: General Questions
Can you please provide me specifications on your model MB-GP1TA-D00B?  Thanks,  Adam
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 year ago By Danny
Is there a link to the install manual for the cube mixing box? The local distributor didn't have this information.

Ask A Question

Attach YouTube/Vimeo clip putting the URL in brackets: [https://youtu.be/Zkdf3kaso]