Ask A Question - No Registration Required (6)

No Registration Required To Ask & Answer Questions! Features Such As Voting or Marking Favorites Cannot Be Accessed Without Registration! All Questions & Answers Are Subject To A Small Delay In Posting Due To Moderation!
Votes
Answers
Views
Question
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 year ago By Josh
Category: Economizers
Horizontal or Vertical Economizer for a rooftop unit with horizontal supply ductwork and vertical return ductwork?
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 year ago By Rick
We are trying to maintain our humidity in between 40-60%. I notice during the day it stays about 45%. In the early morning when I check is is down to 40% it gets really cold at night here in Colorado. I noticed the outside air dampers are set at 50% ...
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 year ago By Anonymous User
Been having a problem breaking gears on a MicroMetl economizer used on a Carrier model # 48HCED24ABA6A2B0A0. Carrier part #'s 9907-0105 & 9907-0106. We recently repaired a MicroMetl economizer on a Aaon RTU. The plastic gears were replaced with a...
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 year ago By Fire alarm guy
Category: Barometric Relief
Any chance you could expand on this to clarify a barometric damper effects / uses in a smoke control application?
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 year ago By Andy
Hey!  I love these posts.  Very helpful. My question:  I'm in Colorado Springs, CO.  My boss told us to put the ultra low leak economizers with FDD on all new building bids, but I can't find anywhere that shows this is required.  I certainly don't wa...
votes
answers
views
Be first to answer!
Asked 1 year ago By jose
what kind of pressure drop does the mixing box and filter add to a system? around 4 tons

Ask A Question

Attach YouTube/Vimeo clip putting the URL in brackets: [https://youtu.be/Zkdf3kaso]